Trustocorp’s graffiti poses as ads but kick against the machine through subtle parodies that poke fun at our commercial and media obsessions.
Check em out.
GOD HATES PEOPLE WHO HATE PEOPLE (by TrustoCorp)
Here’s one for your ‘how to win brand fans’ presentations - a Converse tatty ensures this devotee promotes the Nike-owned brand for ever.
Nice promo item from this year’s Comic-Con.
This is funny.
Funniest video of 2011 so far?
Pizza Boomerang (by SofaVideo)
James Bond - kind of a dick, but is awesome at judo
His Name Is James Bond (by RunningCorners)
Introducing our new game called:
“Don’t Be A Di*k During Meals With Friends.”
The first person to crack and look at their phone picks up the check.
Our (initial) purpose of the game was to get everyone off the phones free from twitter/fb/texting and to encourage conversations.
1) The game starts after everyone has ordered.
2) Everybody places their phone on the table face down.
3) The first person to flip over their phone loses the game.
4) Loser of the game pays for the bill.
5) If the bill comes before anyone has flipped over their phone everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
-Starting the game after everyone is seated.
-In the rare event that multiple people flip their phones simultaneously, the bill is split between said players.
- Feel free to invoke penalties/strikes systems.
- No touching or messing with anybody else’s phones.
- You don’t have to stack the phones. This was done for picture taking purposes.
- I realize I should perhaps think of a different name for this awesome game. Because I don’t mean to imply that everyone who checks their phone during meals is a di*k.
- I recommend not being such a stickler or hardass on people about the rules and even initiation of the game. Basic premise is to just get people open to the idea of staying active and attentive to one another. But if someone has to take a call; they have to take a call =).
- Have fun! It’s really more of a fun concept in this new age high tech life of ours. Conversation is the spice of life.
They all have iPhone’s then a nokia.
Hell. Let’s start with just me and my husband, shall we?
Ellen Barkin’s guffaw-inducing, potty-mouthed tweets are glittering diamonds amongst the shit torrent of flack-bland, celebrity Twitter musings.
Uh-oh, attention spans just got shorter with (animated) gif TV.